Minimum Experience: 1-3 years
Employment Type: Full Time and Part-Time
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development.
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins, etc.)
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from the admin panel.
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress.
- The ability to work in the LAMP development environment.
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience with BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred).
- Experience with ReactJS/Angular (preferred).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken should demonstrate his/her ability to translate complicated ideas into language easily understood by others.
- Knowledge of page builders like Elementor, WPBakery, and GoodLayers, etc.
- Knowledge different plugins used for optimization like w3 total cache, etc.
- Ability to understand any given theme code and manipulate according to the client requirement.
- Should follow DRY Principle.