- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name, Surname, Phone, Personal Number.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment Information. To order and use features of Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect your Name and surname.
- Other Personal Information Provided by You. We may collect other data provided by You from surveys, feedback, financial information (purchase history), Contact Form and other similar data.
- to provide support
- to post testimonials
- to request feedback
- to comply with applicable laws
- to ensure data security and prevent fraud
- to improve services
- to contact user
- to manage user orders
- to send billing information
- to customize marketing
- to stay connected
- to create trusted environment
- to identify user
- The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at the details as indicated above.