We are looking to add a Proposal Writer to our growing team – an enthusiastic person on the job who can join our team as a Proposal Writer.
Minimum Experience: 0 – 4 year
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Job shortlisting and understanding the project’s requirements
- Ensures a high-quality submission by following proposal-writing standards with emphasis on readability, consistency, and tone.
- Interfacing with Sales and Delivery Teams for Inputs on technical aspects of the project.
- Writing and proofreading proposals ensuring all requirements are meeting.
- Submitting proposal as soon as the job gets posted.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Should regularly check for new projects and submit proposals before we have too many submissions.
- Creating previous project case studies.
- Managing leads and client’s database.
- Standing regular follow-ups.
- Updated completed projects in the database with clients’ details.
- Working on project management tool tickets.
- Creating client testimonials documents for marketing purposes.
- Creating a detailed proposal with estimation.
- Should have excellent knowledge in using Google documents & Google spreadsheets.
- Creative thinking to ensure personalized proposal submission
- Proposal Content
- Subject Matter Expert
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Understanding Customer Requirements
- Research Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Time management