IT Project Coordinator
We are looking for an Experienced IT Project Coordinator who can add values to organization, drive the goals and direct employees on the success track.
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 4 – 5 LPA
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Keeping eye on multiple areas within the company, assuring productivity and efficiency while seeking to reduce costs.
- Keen about Operations carried forward in an organization, Day-to-day, align projects with business goals, construct detailed work plans, manage teams, achieve milestones, and communicate the results across an audience of key stakeholders.
- Foster a positive, Productive, and accountable work environment.
- Help develop department goals and objectives.
- Manage other leaders within several departments and guide groups of people to complete their individual tasks in order to achieve company wide goals.
- Workflow and Staffing, Coordinating, Organizing, Planning, Responsible, Budgeting, Delegation, Controlling, Directing.
- Formulating Strategies, involving performance, Resourcing and Securing compliance.
- Ready to mentor employees, team members, find ways to increase quality of Customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- Create and manage all the departmental Functions.
- Oversight of financial information and budgets i.e., to oversee the creation and administration of budgets within the area of the company, engage in cost benefit analysis.
- Define the company policies and implement training.
- Monitor internal HR systems and ensure compliance
- Oversee all hiring objectives and job description creation.
- A CRM manager specializes in customer interactions and handles the software that makes those interactions possible
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operations strategy, and hiring levels.
- Working with directors, clients and Managing overall end to end Digital Marketing.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management
- Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise
- Build a strong team by cultivating relationships between each crew and illustrating how individual team members affect the success of the entire project
- Expertise Project Management skills
- Decentralized leadership, Collaboration, Growth mindset, Openness, Employee Development.
- Flexibility and work in the face of contradictions.
- Experience in policy setting and organizational management.
- Proven leadership ability and integrity.
- Ability to motivate direct reports and partners to drive success.
- Ability to lead different departments.
- Expertise Project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of compliance requirements relevant to locate and industry.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to draft budget reports.
- Expert in an operational functions of organization
- Proficiency with various project management software and tools
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience of managing teams and coordinating across departments.
- Should be expertise in all departmental skills of an organization
- Analytical abilities and familiarity with business functions such as marketing, finance etc.
- Strong judgment and a track record of prioritizing tasks and initiatives effectively according to business imperatives.
- Advanced understanding of business planning and regulatory issues
- Strong grasp of data analytics and performance metrics.
- Understand the technology and best use of technology
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Risk management , Project Administration, Project Scheduling, Project Monitoring, Project Documentation, Project Tracking, Project Review, Project Planning, Project Execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools