Telesales Executive – Healthcare Industry – US Timings
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Role: Telesales/Telemarketing Executive
Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment
Employment Type: Full Time, Work from home
- Make outbound calls telling them about product/offers/services
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Answers customer questions about products or the company.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise (big plus)
- Keep records of calls and note useful information.
- Meeting Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and quarterly goals.
- Excellent Convincing and Negotiation skills.
- Must be a good Facilitator, Resilient, Influencer.
- Must Impose Negotiation Skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be flexible to work in night shift.
- At least 1-year prior BPO / International calling experience.
- Immediate Joiners will be preferred.