Social Media / Digital Marketing Expert
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Employment Type: Full-time Work from Home, Part-time Work from Home
- Build and execute social media strategy.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Engage in communities to build interaction.
- Share creative ideas to boost engagement on all social platforms and generate leads.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Help manage brand reputation.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design and web development to help edit sites and create landing pages
- Adequate knowledge of CRM and marketing automation
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major US spa, wellness, salon, beauty, hospitality marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Focus and experience in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations