Minimum Experience: 1 year
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- We are looking to add a Proposal Writer to our growing team. Our list of services includes Administrative support, IT & Networking, Data Analytics, Web & Mobile Development, Sales & Marketing, Design & Creative.
- Understanding the project requirements.
- Writing and Proofreading Proposals ensuring all requirements are meeting.
- Interfacing with Sales and Delivery Teams for Inputs on technical aspects of the project.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Ensures a high-quality submission by following proposal-writing standards with emphasis on readability, consistency, and tone.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken should demonstrate his/her ability to translate complicated ideas into language easily understood by others.
- They need to understand their audience and creatively explain ideas in a way that will be appealing. Time Management: Proposals are often on strict deadlines. Being able to write well with deadlines in mind is critical.
- Candidates often work on many projects at once. Staying organized is crucial to being successful in this role.
- The writer must have strong research skills to understand the potential client and the specific services we’ll provide (especially if the writer does not have a technical background).
- Communication is key. Writers must communicate and collaborate with the team to make them stay on top of their responsibilities and ask questions when needed. Record keeping: Since we usually submit several Proposals at a time, the proposal writer must keep track of pending proposals (including what stage they’re at in the process).
Content Articulation, Content creation, Editing Requirements, Understanding MS Office, Proficient Presentation Skills, Upwork, Guru