In this Job as a WordPress Developer, you will analyze, design, implement and manage website Development.
Minimum Experience: 3-6 years
Employment Type: Full Time
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins, etc.)
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from the admin panel
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
- The ability to work in the LAMP development environment
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Experience with ReactJS/Angular (preferred)
- Knowledge of different page builders like Elementor, WPBakery, and Good layers, etc.
- Different Plugins used for optimization like w3 total cache, etc
- Ability to understand any given theme code and manipulate acc. to the client requirement
- Should follow DRY Principle
- WordPress CMS
- Theme Development