We want to hire an enthusiastic Digital marketing Expert to assist our busy marketing team. You will report directly to the digital marketing manager and assist with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a Digital marketing expert, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level digital marketing assistant provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the company’s image.
Digital Marketing Expert
Qualification: Any Graduate or above
Minimum Experience: 0 to 2 years
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supporting the marketing manager and marketing team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Online marketing analytics to gather information from the web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Advising clients and other stakeholders on costs, expectations, outcomes, and processes.
- Brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns and paid advertising.
- Working alongside a team of digital marketers, such as SEO specialists, content marketers, and web developers.
- Creating and managing search engine marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and analyzing web analytics and campaign performance.
- Defining campaign budgets, aligning campaign goals, and ensuring adherence to search optimization principles.
- Identifying and presenting new avenues of paid advertising to clients.
- Utilizing demand-side RTP platforms to promote adverts and campaigns.
- Ensuring a positive ROI on client spending and PPC ad campaigning.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Certification as a PPC specialist or paid search specialist is beneficial.
- At least two years experience as a paid search marketer or in the paid search space
- Thorough working knowledge of demand-side platforms.
- A detailed understanding of practically applying PPC marketing principles.
- Data and web metrics analytical skills.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player.
- Passionate about marketing and search marketing.
- Driven to achieve results and make an impact