We are looking for a versatile Accounting Executive to support and grow our client’s US Accounting practice. The primary responsibilities will be Finance & Accounting including Journal entries, and production of various reports like Month end balance sheet reporting, P&L and other reporting on time with a high degree of accuracy.
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Location: Bengaluru (6th Phase, J.P Nagar) / Shift: 1 pm 10 pm
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Production and analysis of daily and monthly P&L timely and accurately.
- Accurately process/review manual adjustments
- P&L analysis
- Identify and flag major operational issues to superiors.
- Analysis of regular Balance Sheet movement.
- Produce monthly balance sheet substantiation pack as per guidelines
- Prepare P&L and Balance sheet commentary as per guidelines
- Manage month-end close activities such as accrual posting, book closing, manual adjustments, etc.
- Responsible for statutory financial statements after the fiscal year-end
- Perform day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Experience in US Accounting practices
- Working experience in Quick Books
- Experience in working with all levels of management & with key business stakeholders
- Experience pulling financial reports & make recommendations and decisions based on economic data
- Experience preparing and reviewing general ledger account reconciliations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing for presentation and negotiations
Apply for this Job